Friday, April 17, 2015

AJ Spring Screens!

More like sunscreens! Haha, get it? The title... Spring Screens... Loading..? Ahh nevermind...

I just realized that the Loading Screens in Animal Jam are so cute now! First up, there's a screen with a pretty raccoon! So adorable!

Join the club!

Check out the Newest Accessories!
The newest accessories are amazing! I absolutely love them! ♥


This one is a picture of a Fancy Fox with a topcoat hanging around with the BRAND NEW Pet Geckos! So cuuuuuute!~


And lastly, the sleepy cheetah! Avoid Scammers! Just ignore them! I love this Sleepy Cheetah in the branches of the beautiful blossom tree. This screen is my FAVORITE!


Another picture of the blossom tree, except with two wonderful owl friends hanging around with eachother! I love the art that makes their eyes look so adorable! Ahhh once again, SO CUTEE!!!

That's all I have. See you later, jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment