Friday, April 17, 2015

AJ Update ☼

Hey jammers! Long time, no see, huh? Well, I have some important news for you as usual. I might consider shutting down this blog someday because I can't post as often as I should... :(

Well let's get to page 1 of the Jamaa Journal! First, the Pet Geckos have arrived! They are members only and they are currently available at the Diamond Shop.

Next, there are special den items for Spring! Ooh, and look at the Spring Rabbit! So cute!

It's for  Retail Gift Cards I think... XD

The other page is talking about the RETURNING CRUISE SHIP PARTY! Oh man, I remember in 2013 they had that super fun party where people would grab juice and slide down everywhere and splash in the pool... There was another party, a swimming one... Can't quite remember the name.. Oh well, it'll show up soon, right?

Aw man! Polar Bears are traveling away from Jamaa because their least favorite seasons are coming up! Can't wait till'next Winter.. They might be back!


There's Earth Day coming up! You can check out some awesome information about this special day by clicking on all the fancy banners you see! What are you going to do for Earth Day? I'm going to recycle as much as I can and raise money for Earth Day Charity things! :D

Also, it talks about the Best Guess game that came out earlier.

And last but not least, there might just be a NEW LAND! Just like Kimbara Outback.. It never existed before! Are you all sure that it's a new land? AJHQ, stop keeping these secrets to yourselves! We want to know!




Also, we have a nifty investigators hat! I love plaid... So many different combinations for so many different designs! Yipee!

That's all I have for today. See you later, jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment