Sunday, April 19, 2015

Oh

Before I leave my dads and stop blogging again because I'm leaving my dad pretty soon I'm going to show you all these screenshots that I took for you..

ALL FOR YOU!

First thing is first, have you ever seen these butthurt people in Best Dressed? They make that cool face before they don't win and later when they realize no one voted for them they make the evil face like they're going to take over the world. 

"GIRLS EAT THEIR PAD AND TAMPERS THEY LOVE IT"
-Some random jammer
~2015

cod blackops 2

Do you mean, the fish cod? I mean, I've never had cod before. Also, are you saying that only 2 black people can eat cod?

That's racist man, even you're a black arctic wolf.

Now I'm being racist. Every typo is a meme. "Cod" is now a meme forever.

Oh wait I just noticed that COD stands for blackops... Well, can you just say Call of Do tea
I mean, if you don't have free chat...
Image result for cod
Give me some of your finest cod.


I just logged onto AJ again and here's the surprise I got:
It almost gave me a heart attack, thanks AJHQ!

Moda Folkn

Is that your way to get past the curse wall? Also, what is a "PORSH?" Is that like a porch thing or something? Moda Folkn... Sounds like a russian word that means "Potty Mouth"
Image result for toilet
Mr. Potty Mouth is not happy with your language excuse you

That's all I have for today. See you later, jammers!
Please note that I made this gif swirly like on Ezimba.com

Might post more nonsense later x3

No comments:

Post a Comment