Saturday, April 11, 2015

Old Items Coming Back?

Hey jammers! RamenNoodleQueen here!

So, some of you jammers might recognize this returning item in Jam Mart Clothing. The Flag that makes you look like a TRUE leader! Members only item though.. I'm a TRUE fan of this item. It's just so cute!
I want ALL the flags but I'm poor so oh well.. xD

The next item is also a members-only item currently available at Jam Mart clothing... People say that it is a returning item, but I have NEVER seen this item in my entire life before!
Yep, never seen this in my Animal Jam life... Some of you people might recognize this item, though... Heaven knows I haven't... :/

Now, we also have an item same as the rest of the items.. *sigh*
You know, I really want this item... It's really cute! :D

Sorry if I haven't been posting in a while... *MEGA SIGH* But that's all the news I have  for today. I will see you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment