Sunday, February 22, 2015

Clover Bench and Greely's Diamond Challenge!

Hello there, beautiful readers! Arctic Oreo is speaking for today! I have some very wonderful news for today, and I thought it would be nice of me to share that news with you. :3

First of all, we have a Clover Bench sold in Jam Mart Furniture, members only, and sold for 300 gems! Neat, if I do say so myself!

Brand new item for Lucky Day, and nothing else new.. When I saw this item I immediately purchased it and put it in my Volcano den! It's perfect for a romantic park, if you ever want to make one at your den! 

Also since Valentines Day ended, the Heart Balloon decided that it will leave as well. Purchase this members-only item today before it drifts away for a long period of time until Valentines Day strikes again... Take a peek at its beautiful glory:


Also, looks like the fantastic Heart Window is packing its bags and moving away as well, but in 10 days!
---
Well, don't just stand there! Purchase this members only item before it goes away! 
TIP: Don't wait till' the last minute, okay?
Let's look at this adorable den item, sold in Jam Mart Furniture!

300 gems only, so purchase it while you can!

One more thing I need to tell you. Have you ever read the Daily Explorer? No? Well, here's a little thing that I found that might win you 5 Diamonds! How neat is that?
DIAMOND CHALLENGE - GREELY'S ESSAY CONTEST!
Greely Diamond Challenge
Hello Jammers. It’s me, Greely, presenting the latest DIAMOND CHALLENGE!

:diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond:

Here’s how 5 JAMMERS will win 5 DIAMONDS each!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
1. Go to SAREPIA THEATER located in SAREPIA FOREST.

2. Watch any VIDEO.

3. Write up a 2-3 PARAGRAPH ESSAY, about ANYTHING you learn. Then submit the answer through JAMMER CENTRAL!

:diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond:

With so many Jam-tastic videos to choose from, prepare to learn some PAW-esome facts!! Submissions are due FEB 22nd at 9 PM MST!
Ooh, goody goody! Do you want to win 5 diamonds? Then follow the instructions and get working! :)

That's all I have for today, Jammers! Hope you learned A LOT from this post! Love ya, and Jam On!

No comments:

Post a Comment