Monday, February 2, 2015

Rare Item Monday - Rare Heart Antenna Headband!

Hi there, whoever is reading this! It is I, Arctic Oreo, but when it says who posted this it says RamenNoodleQueen. Well, she doesn't quite know how to add authors, so go figure. :/

Today is a very special day... Do you guys know what it is?

*Thinking Moment :D *
If you guessed Rare Item Monday, your guess was correct! 
Yesiree, Rare Item Monday! One of the best reasons to get on Animal Jam on Mondays. Hooray! 

The Rare Item Monday for today is a Rare Heart Antenna Headband!

Ooh, a very beautiful item, although it is for members. :( 
Sorry to all you Non-Members out there, but I'm sure that there will be MORE Rare Item Mondays for you guys! :D Now that makes you happy! Yes? No? Never mind..

Only 750 gems, only here for a limited time so you guys better purchase it if you really want it! 
( I'm sorry I'm learning about persuasion in my school o3o )
I love the blue curly springs with the beautiful shiny hearts at the top! Reminds me of space more than friendship.. The white is the moon and the springs are supposed to be the sky or something...

Well, forget it..

[EDIT]
There's also a wonderful animated picture that AJHQ has created to show the Rare Item Monday! How cute is this?
!square_rim1_ani

I guess that's all for today, so thank you SO much for reading this! 
Omigosh I think Ramen just sent me something on her phone...

She said to tell you guys Thank you for reading her blog and stuff and she likes toast.
hhh Nice one, Ramen. -._.- 

Goodbye readers and she says "Farewell my dear jammers and I thank you so much for reading my blog and you are so amazing and I love you all!"
Woah o_O

See ya!~

-I couldn't find my awesome Oreos picture :T )

No comments:

Post a Comment