Sunday, February 1, 2015

Heart Bracelet!

Hallo there jammers!!! My name is ArcticOreo, and I am a friend of RamenNoodleQueen! I do not play Animal Jam, but I used to! I do get on RamenNoodleQueen's account sometimes because she told me her password, but I will not tell you! >:3 

She trusts me to do good with her account and I have a good feeling about writing on this blog. I do not buy or do anything on her account but try to find information or anything new in Jamaa. With nothing else to say, let's talk about today's new item.

 Today there is a brand new item, quite adorable, and it is available to all jammers! Oh boy, everyone will be so happy! I love this item because it is just so fancy, perfect for the Friendship Festival! :)
How beautiful! I simply adore the colors added, some of them just go together perfectly! I wonder if they will look good on your animal, go ahead, just try it on! If you're low on gems, try to save up for this stunning bracelet! 

Oh, I think that's all for right now. Well, goodbye jammers and it was nice meeting you!

-ArcticOreo



No comments:

Post a Comment