Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Heart Couch and Pretty Primrose!

Hi jammers! Arctic Oreo is here to tell you about the brand new item in stores! The Heart Couch! *Welcoming clap*
A nifty little decoration to spiffy up your den a bit! :3
This is new to me, but this is actually a returning item! *WOAAAAAAAAAH* That's right, returning item!
*WOAAA-* -._.- I have no idea what I just did there, but it was pretty random.

A members only item for just 300 gems! Don't wait till' the last minute to purchase it, because it'll be mean and vanish once Valentines Day is over!
AHAHAHAHA 
No.

Oh, this post isn't over yet! There are two new items located in the Treetop Gardens store! (Sarepia Forest)
Such beauty! Primrose for 350 gems, and for you amazing non members! Clap! Clap! Clap!
I guess I just said that without even putting those mini stars at the beginning of the clapping.*
There is another one, but since Ramen has been lazy I'm gonna make her get the picture. Hehe I'm so evil!
*Rubs soap and scrubs hands evilly*
MWAHAHAHAHAHA
No. Again.


Well, got nothing else to post but this GLITCH that I found while discovering a new game (To me, not actually a new game) called Best Dressed, and as I was playing, this happened:
THERE IS A PANDA.. STUCK IN AN EAGLE!!!!
I'm that weird blue fox just trying to look away from the glitched animals, but I guess I took a photo so that kinda counts as looking...

:/

Well, NOW I got nothing else to post, so SEE YOU LATER, PEEPS! :)

~Arctic Oreo
  

No comments:

Post a Comment