Monday, February 23, 2015

Rare Item Monday - Rare Hat and Curly Wig!

Greetings, jammers! RamenNoodleQueen speaking, and I do believe it is Rare Item Monday today! It's snowing where I'm at, so right now I'm curled up in my bed, posting about this right now! Anyways, lets talk about what is going on in Jamaa today, shall we?

So the Rare Item Monday is a beautiful Rare Hat and Curly Wig! I made an outfit with it, but I'll show you that later. 
This Hat and Curly Wig is a members only item with blue, green, and red in it. I love this item so much, it just looks so pretty! Want to take a look?

I don't know why some people don't like this item, but I think AJHQ did a GREAT job making today's rare! On the Daily Explorer, AJHQ made a beautiful giraffe wearing one, with a royal cape on, I believe.
Rare Item Monday
Fancy! I love the colors, it just looks so cute! ^_^
Oh yeah, my outfit! I took a selfie in Club Geoz, to show off my beauty. :3
Do you think I made a good outfit? I think I did... I want to know YOUR opinion! :)

Also, today is the LAST DAY for you to purchase a Heart Cape, available in many different and beautiful colors.
Members only item, for 300 gems in the Jam Mart Clothing! Purchase it before it's too late! Hurry, hurry, HURRY!!!

Anywho, the non member Rhino Claw sold in the Diamond Shop started to round up its animals and pack its bags, because a new claw will take its place! I feel bad for the Rhinos, I don't want them to retire already! :(

Buy them with only 3 Diamonds, before they vanish from the Diamond Shop for a very long time! 

One last thing!
I found a glitch when I opened up my inventory (clothing and stuff) when I noticed my fox wasn't there! Take a look:
All I saw was my pet dog, and it said that I was still wearing clothes! I thought that if I go to another place, Coral Canyons for example, the glitch would be gone. I was wrong, because it kept on happening!
~*Has this glitch ever happened to you?*~
---------------------------


That's all I have for today, so see you later, jammers! Hope you have a wonderful day, and Jam On!

Thank you for reading my extremely boring post!
You are officially awesome!
Continue to be awesome by sharing this blog with any family or friends, advertise it, reading the rest of my blog, supporting it in any way possible, and last but not least, JAM ON!

I truly love and care for all you readers, since hardly any people know about my blog! It touches my heart to see you beautiful readers looking at this blog, and I appreciate it very much. I hope you wonderful jammers will have a fantastic day, and I will post more soon.

~RamenNoodleQueen

Bringing you happiness and smiles forever.





EDIT---
Oops! I forgot to do the Rare Item Monday Copy and Paste! Here you go!
───────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
────▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
──▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
──█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
─▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌
─█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█
▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌
█░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌
─█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░░█
─▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█
──▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█
───█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌
───▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀
───▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
───▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█
───█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
──▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀
─▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀

▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
The feels man. THE FEELS.





No comments:

Post a Comment