Friday, March 6, 2015

Late Post - Leprechaun Day and Paint Studio Den Items!

Greetings, jammers! Today, RamenNoodleQueen is reporting the *late* news in Jamaa! Sorry, I've been busy with other things, and since the only computer I have is my school computer, I have to wait until I visit my father because the school blocked Animal Jam AND Blogger! That stinks and also doesn't matter right now!

The first item I am about to talk about is the fantastic Clover Cape, now sold in Bahari Bargains but sadly... It's for members..
I notice that most of the clothes in Bahari Bargains are for members, which really gets me angry at AJHQ. Don't they appreciate the fellow non-members?

Anyways, lets take a peek at the Clover Cape.

So pretty! Only 450 gems and in Bahari Bargains like I said! I ain't lying!

The next item is the Clover Tubes which are being sold at Sunken Treasures for just 300 gems! It's non-member, too!

Use this to spiffy up your lucky aqua den! I bet it would look fantastic!

So beautiful.. Now, we have things that have already arrived in the Jamaa Journal! Let's take a look at it, shall we?

Football scream*
A new adventure! I've played it on this VERY laggy computer, but it's quite fun and very difficult. WAIT A MINUTE..
*Reads that over*
It says that there is a rumor that LUCKY Jammers can find SPIKED COLLARS and WRISTBANDS! *LOUD SCREAMING*
Ehehe...Sorry..


I want to find Spiked collars so bad! Let's ALL play the adventure!
Now, we have a BRAND NEW set of den items! Can you guess what it is?
*Insert drum roll here*
The Paint Studio! Ooh, goodie goodie! Let's check it out!

It says: Check out JAM MART FURNITURE to see all the amazing PAINT STUDIO den items! And be sure to check back often to see what NEW ITEMS have arrived!
Also, AJHQ has a blog called the Daily Explorer! Go check it out!

There you go!

Oh, I just saw the newest post on there! It says that there is a BRAND NEW Clover Set sold in the Diamond Shop! It's so full of luck it has tons of gold-tastic surprises!!!

Tell AAAALLLLL the buddies!!
Jamaa is full of luck lately, wouldn't you say?!?!?!?!
Yes indeed it is, AJHQ! They also posted a picture, wanna see?
Clover Armor
Amazing cheetah! Aren't those endangered?

Next, there's National Pi Day! Not pie, the tasty food, pi as in numbers and stuff! 
March 14th is Super Pi Day, where the digits match the first digits of Pi! 3/14/15 * 3,1415!
In celebration of this awesome day, special PI DEN ITEMS will be for sale for that Saturday and Sunday ONLY!

Better check on Saturday and Sunday for those items, yes?
Also, it has a small section for the Snow Leopards!
*ahem*
Just like SNOW LEOPARDS in the wild, the snow leopards of Jamaa are not ENDANGERED! What things can YOU do to HELP endangered species throughout the world?
STOP POACHING, OF COURSE!

What would YOU do? Tell me in the comment section below!
Also, there was a "Which Alpha Are You" quiz! I picked Greely. He's my favorite and I'm like him! ^_^

Here were the results after I voted...
Thank you for voting!
Which Alpha are you!?
That's all I have (for now)... 
OH BY THE WAY, check out the Seal claw in the Diamond Shop! It's totally seal-ly! Get it? Seal-ly, silly? 
Love me some good puns...

No comments:

Post a Comment