Sunday, March 15, 2015

Clover Skirt + Aqua Heart Necklace!

Heyo jammers! RamenNoodleQueen here with brand new news to share with you! So sit back, relax, and read my really bad post so far xD

So, first things first, we have a brand new item sold for 550 gems, is a members only item, and is currently being sold in Bahari Bargains! Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the Clover Skirt!
I heard that this item looks stunning on an octopus! See for yourself, well, if you dare...

Sadly, I don't have much to post... So the last thing I have to say is that the Heart Necklace also being sold in Bahari Bargains is leaving today! Pick up your heart necklace today before it finishes packing it's bags and suddenly leaves you because you never chose to buy it. 

Anyways since I'm on an IPad Mini, it's way too difficult to post pictures on here. (Because it took me five minutes to put the clover skirt picture on there)...

Let's just say that I don't feel like posting a picture of the heart necklace on here at the moment... Hehe..
Since that's THANKFULLY the last thing I have to post on here I guess I will go. Happy jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment