Saturday, March 21, 2015

Silly Things!

Hey guys! Today I decided to make a fun day called "Silly Saturday!" It's where I post all the super silly things I find around Jamaa! Check it out!
This is a glitch that happened to me after I disconnected from a glitched Best Guess game! Where's the map? The den decoration button? The mute sound button? It's like I'm still playing Best Guess! I literally had to refresh my whole game. xD

I don't think you can read it, but someone said this:
"Your walking moon now your feeling low low low low"
I'm not sure if they were singing a song or spamming the chat log with random words that don't even make sense when put together. Also, that golden lion is saying, "my den cool." What is that supposed to mean..? Bad grammar speak is NOT my language.. o3o

And last but not least is a bad picture I took of a rabbit in someone's Foxes Only Party saying, "i am deer." And later they were saying, "deer unite. i am deer i can go any where"
I'm sorry what?




I'm so bad at taking pictures.. Anyways, there are two chat bubbles. Here are what they say:
Bubble on top: wow what is that
Bubble on bottom: him in he face

I don't know anymore

Once again look at this bad picture that has a speech bubble that says, "Trade me 2 bad long collars"
I mean what's the whole point of getting bad long collars...

So the person was the tiger that looked like a new jammer. I rolled my eyes and clicked on his trade list and saw this...
NOW KIDS REMEMBER TO NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER OKAY?

I'll post more stuff don't worry x3


No comments:

Post a Comment