Saturday, March 14, 2015

Shamrock Gate + Lucky Shoes!

Heyo jammers! RamenNoodleQueen here with late ish news for you! There are new items today and I want to kinda hurry and finish this post...  The first item I have is a members only item, is sold in Jam Mart Clothing, and is sold for 500 gems! That item is the Leprechaun Shoes, a very unique item that I would absolutely love to wear IF I wasn't on an IPad.. Humph oh well here is a picture of the shoes!
These are silly shoes! Can't wait to wear them someday! :3
The next item is known as a Shamrock Gate, goes great with the Shamrock Fence! Let's take a peek at the lovely gate for members, sold for 400 gems, and is currently being sold in Jam Mart Furniture!
Such a beautiful den item! It's just waiting for you to purchase it, so buy it today! 
I advertise like a pro, I know, I know. 
Next, there are six brand new Pi day items that are being sold TODAY and TOMORROW! So purchase your items today! Plus, I'm too lazy to put pictures, and they are sold in Jam Mart Clothing. If you would be so kind to gift me some Pi day items, I would be so grateful! Username: RamenNoodleQueen
Thank you so much guys! Love you readers~

No comments:

Post a Comment