Thursday, March 12, 2015

Shamrock Fence, Heart Rug, News Crew!

Hi guys! Wolfgain2829 here! So, today we have 1 new item, 1 leaving item, and something I found on the Daily Explorer.

Alright, today's new item is called the Shamrock fence, a lovely item similar to the Firefly fence *but without fireflies* and has nifty little clovers on it! How lucky is that?
Today's new item
Yeah... A members only item but sold for 400 gems and is available in many different colors! Purchase your Shamrock Fence in Jam Mart Furniture today!
CHIHUAHUA!

^ ^ ^ I have no idea why I said that
Anyways, Moving On!

The leaving item for today is called the Heart Rug, an old Friendship Festival den item available to the members and is sold for 350 gems.

Final day to buy it! Spend all your gems because maybe these will be worth more than you think until the Friendship Festival returns next year!

The final thing I was going to add on here was on the Daily Explorer! One of the News Crew members reported about her favorite den: The Crystal Palace. Let's see why it's her favorite...
News Crew Den

Crystal Palace

Fuzzy Vonbunny
AJ Reporter
My favorite den is the Crystal Palace! There are overflowing crystal-clear waterfalls, vibrant flower gardens, and gray cobblestone pathways. What I like about it is that there are so many secret places to uncover, like the crystal mine under the stone well! At the first floor there are the Alphas and they always give me lots of courage to face my problems and my fears. Also, there is this adorable little boat just sitting in the water! Do you see what I mean when I say there are amazing surprises to uncover? And if you go to the very top of the palace, you can see the vast blue sky and it is just amazing! This is why I like the Crystal Palace, and I can’t wait for AJ to make many more dens for me to explore!

Wow, Ramen would really be impressed at your high use of vocabulary! I'm sure she'll see this post!

Also, I'm pretty mad that Animal Jam put in my brother's name in the chat instead of mine.
Tanner
See? I wish my name was an actual word! All you can say is this:
Linseed
That's ridiculous! I'm not going to stand it when someone says, "Let's go plant some Linseeds!" Grrr it's not fair! And Ramen's name... All you can say is:
Mech an a
She doesn't seem to mind.. But anyways, that's all I have for today. See you later guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment