Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Painter's Scaffolding + Clover Trident!

Hey jammers! Long time no see, huh? Well, I have important news for you so lean back, relax, and pay close attention to the news I have to tell.

So, first things first, there are new items that you can purchase. The first item is the Painter's Scaffolding (Whatever "Scaffolding" means). Take a small peek at it!

A members-only item available in Jam Mart Furniture! Comes in different varieties of colors, so go purchase it, and hurry!
Wow that's a nifty item. c:

The next item is sold in Bahari Bargains, and I'm guessing it's for members as well...

Wow my hypothesis was correct... Sorry non-members.. I'm gonna go yell at AJHQ for not letting some of ya'll get the opportunity to purchase this item! Rude much, AJHQ?

Also, today is the FINAL DAY to purchase the adorable heart table, an old Valentines den item sadly available to the members...

Yep, you can color it too. Anyways, *yawn* I'm gonna go to sleep. See you later, jammers! Oh, and I might have not told you who I am, but this is Arctic Oreo postin'. Sorry I didn't tell ya before. c:

See ya!
Image result for Oreo
Arctic Oreo~

No comments:

Post a Comment