Sunday, March 29, 2015

Knight Helmets + Diamond Challenge!

Hey jammers! Long time, no see, huh? Well, I'm glad to be posting again on this amazing blog! Today we have a returning item that is being sold in the famous Jam Mart Clothing Store! I never really used this item but others might like it... This item is the Knight Helmet! A non-member clothing item, perfect for royal guards.
Today's new item
Comes in different colors, so buy your's TODAY!
(Commercial technique haha)


Next, the Clover Blankets are leaving the stores!
(No they are not New) but hey, they are a very neat item! Love the colors put into it..

Also, on the Daily Explorer, there is a Diamond Challenge about an Epic Den Contest! I wanna enter it, maybe....
But it's a nice contest, I can't wait to see who wins!
|
Do YOU want to win 3 DIAMONDS?
I wan't 3 diamonds ;-;
***Pretty sure EVERYONE wants 3 diamonds***

That's all I have for today. Time for the GIF of the day!

Easter IS coming soon! How do YOU usually celebrate your Easter?

See you later, jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment