Saturday, March 21, 2015

Late AJ Update - Lots New Things!

Hey jammers! RamenNoodleQueen here, reporting for duty! We have a very late AJ update, but that's okay because we can still post it, right?
Hehe, let's get started!


So the first thing is that Lions are back, but in the Diamond Shop! That really upsets me because you used to never have to pay Diamonds to be a Lion... I have a feeling that AJHQ is being too greedy and wants you to give all your money to them... That's not very nice!

It says:
LIONS have returned to Jamaa! These awesome animals can't wait to EXPLORE the lands of Jamaa, so visit the DIAMOND SHOP and become a lion TODAY!
Well you see AJHQ I don't have enough DIAMONDS for you..
I miss the old days where the Diamond Shop never existed... Life was so much easier!
(Except I was a non-member for three years)
Anyways, here's a little cartoon that was on the Daily Explorer..
Animal Jam Lions Return (Deploy 3/19)
Next, we have a brand new trading system gadget (that I assume Graham created), which can really lower the chances of being scammed! I've been scammed before, and trust me, YOU do not want to know what it's like!

*Ahem*
The Animal Jam TRADING SYSTEM has gotten even better! Now Jammers will see a reminder if they are going to trade a RARE or DIAMOND item. This will make sure Jammers always know they're getting a FAIR TRADE!

Always remember these TRADING TIPS: NEVER give out your PASSWORD; DON'T LEND anyone an item, even if they say they'll GIVE IT BACK;  and ALWAYS use the TRADING SYSTEM.
That's some really good tips, AJHQ! Thanks for adding this gadget (but I still think Graham made it)!

If someone tries to trade for your rare item, this message will pop up!

If someone wants your diamond item, this message will appear!

Pretty sweet, huh?

Now we have a new game (apparently it's a party) called Best Guess! A True/False game where you have to dash to the side you think is the answer to a question! Example: House mice depend on their eyes to find food. If you run to the True side, you get it wrong and a large Sorry appears on your side. If you pick False, then you get gems and everyone on your side dances along with you!

It's a party thingie but really why isn't it a game in the Sol Arcade come on AJHQ
Image result for Animal Jam Best Guess
One thing that annoys me though is that when people get it right, they yell to the other side (especially if I'M on the other side), "Haha you got it wrong!" That made me really angry and that's called being a RUDE PERSON if you didn't know.

And when you first get to the party you will get a message like this.


The brown/blackish outline thingy isn't even around the animals anymore, which makes it even more better! Such good graphics hhh


This page has a reminder of the old Clover Armor that hardly ANYONE WEARS ANYMORE and a Lion Minibook that can be found in the Chamber of Knowledge!
I swear if I get a lion I'm going to make it pink just like Steven Universe's Lion.

Hehe Cotton Candy of the Jungle..

Hey check it out! There's a brand new party called the April Fool's party! Never been to that one before!


The party is UPSIDE-DOWN! I'm so excited and I can't wait to see it! Also, make sure you visit the CONVERSATION MUSEUM to take a peek at the NEW EXHIBIT that's all about African animals! How neat!
April Fools' Party


And a cute Musketeer Hat that looks very attractive on foxes. :3
I'm not lion! They do look good on foxes! Hehe, did you see what I did there? Lion... Anyways, I got a pet Betta Fish (he's orange) and his name is LION.
Image result for Orange Betta Fish male
He does look like a lion though.. :T

In the Diamond Shop we have the Lucky Charms adventure music (but I never beat that adventure because it's TOO HARD).


We have another item that still looks good on foxes..

Today's new item
And we have a nice Sun Visor, great for the upcoming Summer days! Say goodbye to school, kids! (I honestly believe that the teachers are more excited for Summer than the kids are) xD...


A quick reminder for a News Crew contest..

That's all I have for today! Sorry for the very long post... Anyways, here's the GIF of the day!

Steven: You have a sword in your head?... Why don't you tell me you can do these things you do?!?!

Happy Jamming!~
RamenNoodleQueen~
(Yes this is my new signature from now on)



No comments:

Post a Comment