Sunday, March 8, 2015

Shamrock Shades + Hearts!

Hey there, my name is Wolfgain2829! I'm a new author here, and just like Arctic Oreo, RamenNoodleQueen shared her password with me because she doesn't know how to add authors and she's a total noob. Lol so for today's item we have...

Shamrock glasses/shades!
I really think that saying shades sounds better because shamrock starts with sh and so does Shades


Yes, they do come in different colors, but I'd rather stick with the green ones because they seem the most lucky. x3

Up next, we have a beautiful Painted Heart!

Yes, I know. It's members only, but no worries, maybe AJHQ will be nice to you guys and give you more stuff! :)

Now, we have another 2 items! This one is very lucky, and it's called..
The Clover Top Hat! So pretty!
Today's new item
Also members only, 500 gems, and comes in different colors!
Now, we have the Painted Rainbow, perfect for any Rainbow Dash fans! :D

Meh, I'll just stick will the original rainbow color...

Last but not least, we have a vanishing item called the Cupid's Bow and Arrows! Purchase it while you can before it shoots off to Valentines Land till' the next Friendship Festival! 

Haha, get it? Shoots? ((It's a bow and arrow, and they shoot arrows?))
Nevermind.

Well, that's all jammers! Hope you have a lovely day! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment