Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Heyo jammers! RamenNoodleQueen speaking for today, and I have some great news to share with you! It's Lucky Day, or Saint Patrick's Day today, and I wanted to ask, how do YOU celebrate your Lucky Day? Just a quick question! Anyways, let's begin with the news!

First thing is that I wasn't on here on time to post the Rare Item Monday for yesterday, but it was a Rare Leprechaun Hat!

Now, something that other jammers and I noticed is that this looks very similar to the regular Leprechaun Hat... Don't you think so?

The only thing different seems to be the buckle thingy on the hat... But if you want to get more rare you might as well HAVE bought this.. *Late posting AHEM*

That was YESTERDAY'S News.. Anyways I think my pet Betta Fish is getting bored. Nooo Lion don't be angry because you're the first fish I ever had! :T

Well, today we have a new item for non-members sold in Jam Mart Furniture for 300 something gems.. A Clover Rug! How cute?


I KNEW IT WAS 300 SOMETHING GEMS. This rug is so cute though! Say THANK YOU to AJHQ!
*Thank you AJHQ! We love youuu~*
Wait... Why doesn't it have one of the NEW signs? We all have mistakes... *Sigh*

Another item is a members-only item in Epic Wonders sold for 1,000 gems! Please welcome the Lucky Throne!

Can't color it though... That's (Not Really) a shame... XD
And don't you remember the OLD OLD OLD Pet Ski Jump available to ALL JAMMERS in Jam Mart Furniture? Yeah, well today is the LAST DAY to buy it! Oh no!!!


Oh, and check out my thingie I made!
It's supposed to be me or something xD


Anyways, every day *that I can post* there will be a GIF of the day! Today's gif is...

Hehe.. Happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone...

~RamenNoodleQueen

No comments:

Post a Comment