Monday, March 9, 2015

Scammer Watch - Sk88894

Hey jammers! RamenNoodleQueen here with yet another post, but this one is about a filthy scammer that scammed me and a few others. She was saying, "Present me I present u" and I actually trusted her because she actually looked pretty kind and sweet so I gifted her the Rare Item Monday that I had.

 Others decided to gift her as well because they trusted her and guess what? She didn't gift ANYONE back and once everyone started complaining, she went offline. Her username is Sk88894, and I even took a screenshot of her profile. (It's a bad screenshot though)
Yeah... You really can't read it, but I reported her twice and blocked her.
Also, you can probably see Wolfgain2829's name tag and my cat because I didn't erase those on MS Paint. XD

Anyways, if you ever encounter her, report and block her if she tries to scam again. 

Also, we have a very famous scammer that my friend got scammed from many times. Her name is CakesoRandom, and lots of other people have been scammed by her as well. Do not trust her no matter what, she's up to no good. She's been doing it for a while, I'm guessing. Anyways, if you encounter a scammer, tell me about it and report and block them.

Have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment