Wednesday, January 14, 2015

A Bright Idea!

Hello there! I am in school right now so now you know why I posted so early! I do say, Jam Mart Furniture has come up with a BRIGHT idea! (Puns) Well, what I mean by bright idea is that the nifty Sun Lamp has arrived! It is a members only item, and it is a short-ish lamp with a round sphere on the top, looking like the sun. It's like if you couldn't see anything but then you just flip the switch on the lamp and then WOW, you can see! (It's because it's a lamp and because... it's a lamp!)
Here, I am using my school laptop to take photos, and it works much better. :)
Well, at least I thought it works much better...
Anyways, as you see the sun lamp is very cool looking, and I would  recommend buying this for only 400 gems! Woohoo! What a great deal for an awesome den item, I must say! 
_-____--_____-_____----_____-_---____-------___--__---_---__---_

That is all I have to say about this fascinating item! 
Farewell!


Thank you for reading my post!
You are officially awesome!
Continue being awesome by reading the rest of my blog, supporting it in any way, share this with any friends/family, destroy scammers, blah blah blah!..

I love you~
                                                                    RamenNoodleQueen

No comments:

Post a Comment