Thursday, January 8, 2015

A Very Bouncy Party!

NEW PARTY!
What's up people it is RamenNoodleQueen here! I have some great news today! There is a new party in Jamaa that includes a lot of bouncing!
:-o:-o :-o< ARE YOU SERIOUS???)
That's right!
This party is very fun because it is a Bouncy Party, with lots of cool den items at the Bounce House Shop, bouncy floors that make you hop higher than normally, and really cool slides!
All jammers have been going to the party, so go ahead and join them!!!
______________________________________________________
The reason I was using all those fun colors to write was because I have been to the Bouncy Party, and I had a great time!!!
ᕙ(^▿^-ᕙ) <--- Me at the Bouncy Party
Here are some photos I took while at the awesome party!
I was having a blast!


The pink wolf at the right is me!!! :D
You can even stand on the roof!
  I must hop! 
 \ (•◡•) / WOO!

 
*All the cool items in the Bounce House Shop*
I hope you can make it to the Bouncy Party!
 If you eat noodles, love flying squirrels, read my blog...
YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

2015 RamenNoodleQueen 
I love you~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment