Friday, January 30, 2015

Carnation and Heart Trident!

Greetings jammers! It is I, the amazing RamenNoodleQueen speaking! :D
I have discovered a brand new item sold in the underwater shop, Bahari Bargains! This item HAS to be one of my favorites, because it just looks so epic in so many levels! Especially if you change the color, there are so MANY possibilities!
 :O Although you non-members will be upset at AJHQ for not making it available to you guys! I truly apologize, but I do agree that you guys should have more things!
(I felt the pain before D: )

Today's new item
I AM THE GOD/GODDESS OF LOVE o3o


Beautiful item though, if I do say so myself! I have the regular given color of it, and luckily it is only 500 gems! Hip hip hooray for this brand new item!
Oh, and go to Sarepia Forest and check out the Treetop Gardens shop! The Carnation flowers are going out of stores... Aww poo! I sure hope that they do come back, but they haven't been a very popular item, so I can see why AJHQ is getting rid of it so quickly.

For the members the larger version of the flower carnation is 700 gems, and the non-member version is only 350 gems. Make sure to pick these up really quick! :3


Oi, I guess I have nothing more to say, so I guess this is a friendly farewell to you beautiful people!

As I saw in one of those Sketch Jams, the artist said this quote that I really and truly adore.

"Believe in yourself, believe in unicorns, and keep drawing!"
Well the drawing part had nothing to do with it, but just count the Believe in yourself and unicorns part.
Thanks for reading my post and now you are officially awesome! :D


*Thumbs up*
:)
RamenNoodleQueen


No comments:

Post a Comment