Friday, January 9, 2015

ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ New Animal!!!

What is up guys? It's me,
RamenNoodleQueen!
Today I have a very special announcement!
Everyone: What is it?
Well, some people believe it is a type of bird. 
Can't be an eagle... We already have those!
Hmm... What about a hawk?
This animal isn't as big as a hawk...
A blue jay!
Blue jays have pointier heads, like a pyramid...
ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.
...
For the people who have completed the puzzle, they say that the new animal coming out is an OWL! This is very exciting news for everyone (Who is a member probably).. The thing that really upsets me is that AJHQ makes members have WAAAAYY too much freedom, unlike us non-members... 
My friend got membership, she has only been playing AJ for not even a year, and I have been playing Animal Jam for three years..
STILL NO MEMBERSHIP!!!
Grrr... Well, I'm still excited for the owl to come out. I mean, the polar bear was pretty obvious, when you had to look at a white picture with a humongous nose and small eyes in the middle. xD
______________________________________________________
Do you think the new animal is going to be an owl?
Tell me in the comment section below!
______________________________________________________



Thank you for reading my extremely crappy post!
You are officially awesome.
Continue being awesome by reading the rest of my blog!


I love you~

Sincerely,
                                RamenNoodleQueen

No comments:

Post a Comment