Friday, January 16, 2015

New Sparkly Star Lamp and Epic Den #1!

What more to do than buy the fabulous and brand new Star Lamp!
AJHQ, you sure like space! I mean, what next? A Neil Armstrong plushie or toy? 
I want to buy the telescope, sold in the Chamber of Knowledge, so I can place it right next to my shiny Star Lamp, along with the Sun Lamp and the Moon Lamp! Who ever requested these fabulous lamps, they had wonderful ideas!
In my older posts, one of them had the brand new dens, and one of them was the super technology Deep Space den. I bet if someone got that den, they would purchase the lamps and put them ALL over their den! :3

Another thing!
I was checking through the epic dens list, when I saw someone's name pop up. That name was applepiethree. I checked their den, and it was packed with cool and amazing den items! I really like your den, applepiethree, if you are reading this!
Check out his/her den, because it is absolutely, positively,
remarkably awesome on so many levels!
I am checking on the epic dens list, so if you want me to check out your den, give a comment below!
Congratulations Applepiethree for being featured on my blog!

I have to go now, I am in school and I need to work on my assignments! =)

Farewell, friends!


Thank you for reading my incredibly boring post!
You are officially awesome!
Continue being awesome by reading the rest of my blog, supporting it in any way possible, sharing it with any friends/family, destroy scammers, and last but not least, JAM ON!


I love you~
                        RamenNoodleQueen

No comments:

Post a Comment