Saturday, January 31, 2015

Heart Boots!

Hello there, my beautiful readers! :3
RamenNoodleQueen is speaking for today.. (AS ALWAYS)
I have discovered a brand new clothing item, and it is pretty adorable! As you probably saw in the title, it says "Heart Boots."
That is the brand new item!

What a beautiful item! I honestly don't like some of the combinations of colors put together, but maybe you like ALL of them! I dunno, maybe you like the opposite of what I like..

This item is for members, and I'm sorry to you non-members out there, but I TRULY am! :(
It can be sold at the Shiveer Shoppe, located in the Hot Cocoa Hut, located in Mt. Shiveer, located in Jamaa, located in whatever world you're in, and uh... Oh! I think I got a little carried away.. o3o

And one of my pals (Not [Code name] Potato or Chicken if you are reading this) told me that there was a brand new code! I'm not quite sure if it works, though..I haven't tried it out yet! 
Maybe you could tell me if it works or not.. HMM..

The code is Friendship, if I can remember...
Yeah, I think Friendship is the code!
Oi, this is turning out to be a LONG LONG post! Before you go, why not pick up the sparkly gemstone sold in Epic Wonders [for members], which is the Garnet Birthstone!

You can only buy it today before it vanishes from the stores for possibly a LONG time! :o

Oh boy, 1,500 gems! Better purchase it if you want it! :)


Merp! I better go now, because I have to do chores around the house.. It's not fun, but I basically have to.. :L

See ya later, Jamaa potaters!
-That's all I could think of...

RamenNoodleQueen


No comments:

Post a Comment