Wednesday, January 7, 2015

New Blog!!!

Hey guys! Welcome to my brand new...
RamenNoodleQueen Blog!
Today I am going to start about Animal Jam. Have you ever heard of that game? Yes? No? Maybe so? Well, if you haven't, here is a little description of the game.
Animal Jam is a children's website where you get to pick out your very own playable animal, play games, earn gems, buy lots of cool stuff, and you even get to decorate your very own den! 
Just to be nice, here is a link to the animal jam website. :D
http://animaljam.com/home
Your adventure awaits! 


About me:
My name is RamenNoodleQueen
My favorite color is blue
I love flying squirrels, cats, and wolves
My favorite food is fish and soup
I LOVE TO PLAY ANIMAL JAM!!!
Well, duh! xD

Well, here is a random picture of a llama

I sure hope this picture made your day!
Please share this blog with your friends, and I will get to you soon!
PEACE OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment