Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Pool Table + Pink Flamingo! /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\

Eek! I have to do another post! I completely forgot so SORREY! Cheese Louise!
I forgot that there were new den items in the Jam Mart Furniture store, but luckily my friend reminded me so I thank her. 

Today's TWO new items are a Pool Table and a Pink Flamingo! 
The Pool Table is only available to members, while the tiny Pink Flamingo is for non-members, so go figure. The pool table is a fun den item, and it could be good for parties, if I do say so myself!

The other item, which is the Pink Flamingo, is a small den item that doesn't even make a heart when you put two flamingos facing each other! Why? I have no idea!!! :(
If you need to take a peek at these items, here is a tiny picture I took. 
Welp, once again I FAILED at making a picture. Hooray for me...
Let me try to get a better picture of the items, hang on..

There we go! Now you can get a closer look at the Pool Table!
It is for members, which is sad because I'm not a member.. 
The Pool Table is sold for just 750 gems! Woah, Jam Mart Furniture has good deals!
Now let's take a close look at the fabulous Pink Flamingo, shall we?


Wow, now that looks weird doesn't  it? For those who disagree, look again! It's just so... *Shivers*
Well it is sold for 350 gems, because it is a very small den item. 
 I don't quite know why I bought this, now that I look at it for a while, it's starting to stare into my soul..

One more thing before you go!
Have you been reading the Daily Explorer as much as this blog?
Well, AJHQ posted a brand new Sketch Jam, and this time it features Mira! A how to guide to drawing Mira, the Grey Heron!
Ugh, why am I such a terrible photographer?
I need to get better at shrinking and enlarging my photos, or else it will look like THIS...
  •*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.••*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
That is all I have to say in this post! Whew, I hope we cleared everything happening today! Making a blog is hard, TRUST ME.
 Bye Jammers!



 Thank you for reading my poorly written post!
You are officially awesome!
Continue being awesome by reading the rest of my blog, supporting it in any way, sharing it with friends/family, and destroy scammers!
Jam On!

I love you~
                                                             RamenNoodleQueen 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment