Thursday, January 22, 2015

Lots of New Things!

Greetings jammers! It is I, RamenNoodleQueen speaking! I have just logged onto Animal Jam, and I have found lots of new items and stuff! <-- Wow and stuff is that the best you've got, Ramen?
NO. Anyways.. Have you read the news today? If you haven't, better take a close look at this post! It's going to be very long, since there are so many new things in Jamaa today! :)

Friendship Armor
The Friendship Armor is a new kind of armor, sold only in the Diamond Shop. The armor is a members only item, which is upsetting for me but good news for you members out there, because you guys get to buy this awesome item! :c
This item is worth buying, because February is coming up, and February means hugs and kisses, love, and lots of friends! That means Valentines Day, it's pretty obvious.. February also means my brother's birthday, which is on February 24, 10 days after Valentines Day! Hip Hip Hooray!
   
 
This armor is simply smashing! I love the colors, they remind me of a nurse or a doctor. Save up on your diamonds, because it's worth getting these awesome items!
Moving on!

Greely's Hideout
Greely's Hideout, a brand new scary den based on the adventure, Greely's Inferno. I've seen someone play on it before, and I for one want to play it myself! It looks very epic, and I think all you spoiled members are having a great time going on those fun adventures.
(Sorry for calling you spoiled)
This den is possibly good for a Five Night's at Freddy's den, and this den is only sold in the Diamond Shop. Another reason why you should save up your diamonds!! :3
*I wish I could have an epic den like this...*
Pretty sweet, huh?
Kind of small but just go in the Diamond Shop and preview yourself, it looks pretty epic.
Why not buy it? It's a new den, and you might be loved even more by your buddies! :D

Animal Jam friendship party
Friendship Festival
This amazing and brand new party celebrates the joy of Valentines Day, a day of love and compassion, of happiness and friends, treating others equally, all sorts of wondrous things. I absolutely love this holiday, one of my favorites (Considering the fact that I love MOST of the holidays), and I hope you enjoy this festival of friendship. Bring your buddies along! I hope you make it!

About the Friendship Party:
The party is hosted at a den kinda sorta like the Super Girly Princess Castle, a huge den with pink and sparkles, but come on AJHQ, Valentines Day isn't really girly..
Okay, maybe it is, because lots of princess stuff, blah blah BLEH, but I've been pretty happy for Valentines Day, because I get to go to my kitten's grave and give her a little gift! I miss her so much, I hope you guys understand what it feels like to lose a very special family member, which is a pet.
:(

Den items sold at the party:
Heart Tree: Members Only 500 Gems
Heart Table: Members Only 400 Gems
Heart Window: Members Only 300 Gems
Heart Welcome Mat: Non-Members 300 Gems
Wavy Pink Walls: Members Only 500 Gems
Pink Swirls: Members Only 500 Gems

Lots of the goodie-goodie items for you members, which makes me pretty upset because I hardly have any items to spice up my den... :c
Most information found on this website:

http://animaljam.wikia.com/wiki/Friendship_Party
Check this amazing website out for lots of cool information about Animal Jam! :)


Hoot Hoot! The Owls are coming!
Have you heard? A brand new animal is arriving! This majestic flying bird is known as an Owl, and I'm glad they came up with the idea to make this animal! Hopefully Owls can go on The Forgotten Desert adventure, because that would be pretty awesome!
I sure hope that you guys save up all your diamonds for this special animal, because once you log on to Animal Jam, you're gonna have to switch your worlds because the Diamond Shops will be packed with members!
I just can't wait to see what they look like!


                                                                Den Contest!!!!!!
I literally had to put a bunch of exclamation marks on the Den Contest thing because I wanted to fit a whole rainbow in the word... That didn't work out so good though... BUT.. Enough goofing off, time to get serious!
 Have you voted for the dens coming up? I myself voted for the Art Studio, because I LOVE to draw! It seems like an awesome den to be in! In the newspaper, I held it with my tiny seal paws, but it said that AJHQ is still counting votes from jammers, but the new den with the MOST VOTES will come out in TWO WEEKS! Isn't that exciting? 
I'm really, and I mean REALLY excited to find out which den won! I'm hoping the Art Den is the winner! 

New Valentines Den Items!

Ooh, what a lovely shade of pink I'm using! Have you seen the brand new den items in the Jam Mart Furniture shop? I have, and there's lots of love involved, smoochy smoochy romance, FOR ALL YOU BOYS READING THIS, GO GET YOUR GIRLFRIENDS AND GIVE THEM WHAT THEY DESERVE!
Just saying, because I'm a girl and I get treated like chum!
The first item is a Princess Chair, very beautiful item, I recommend you fabulous princesses out there to purchase this Members-Only item!


Nice! Only 400 gems! Brand new, can't change the color though!


The next item is a Members-Only Pink Chest, maybe you could keep your diary with juicy information in the chest! Just make sure your younger brother doesn't take it! (I'm the youngest in my family)...

Pretty cheap for a wonderful item, but I like the deals that Jam Mart Furniture has to offer. :)

This next item is another Members-Only item, sold for 400 gems, which is pretty expensive for a mat!
Not ALL the deals in Jam Mart Furniture are good (According to meee)

Beautiful! A sweet little den item that you can change the color of! Nice! I'm wondering if any of you can get these items, because they are amazing!

Ooh, a beautiful decoration for Valentines Day! Yes, another Members-Only item, but this one is more of a lamp for your bedroom!

I don't know about you, but that looks a bit like a Lava-Lamp to me.. Either that or a caterpillar in pink dirt, but otherwise, a fine decoration den item for you to keep, only 300 gems! 


Last but not least, a nifty little dining table with your love! *Smoochie Smoochie* This has roses, not on the top to smell, but at the bottom to make it a bit more unique!

I love this item! It's so adorable with the leaves and the clear glass so you can see the rose with very vivid colors, and you can even switch the colors around! This has to be one of my favorite items, only 650 gems, but I can't buy it... Too bad and so sad for me.. 





Ooh, it's the nice pink again! Guess what?
There is a brand new clothing item in the Jam Mart Clothing store!
The fashionable Rose Tiara! Uses some dark colors in my opinion, but you can change the color of it so MAYBE there are some lighter colors to switch it to. Yes, another item for 650 gems, and another Members-Only item. Man! My dad STILL owes me membership! >:u


It's a nice item to buy, INDEED! :D
Now I have to go, since that is all I have to say!
Well I'll say that below.. Just wait... :3


That is all I have to say for today jammers! Sorry, I've been feeling a bit crummy lately so sorry if this was more boring than the other posts. See you later!



Thank you for reading my incredibly and extremely boring post!
You are officially awesome!
Continue being awesome by reading the rest of my blog, supporting it in any way possible, sharing it with any friends/family, destroy scammers, and last but not least, JAM ON!




I love you~
                  RamenNoodleQueen



No comments:

Post a Comment