Thursday, January 8, 2015

New dens coming to Jamaa? (⊙.⊙(☉̃ₒ☉)⊙.⊙)

Hey there fellow noodles! It's me, RamenNoodleQueen!
Have you been reading the newspapers in Animal Jam?
Well, if you haven't, better look here...
Guess what?
...
There are new dens coming to Jamaa!
Yes, it is true! There are 3 new den ideas:
 Deep Space (Which is Space Technology)
2) Pizza Parlor (Five Nights at Freddy's???)
3) Paint Studio (If you love to draw, get this den!)
But, AJHQ wants to find out which den jammers want the MOST.
I voted for the Paint Studio, because it seemed pretty cool.
The new den better be for non-members.. If it's not, I'm gonna...
SSSCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMM!!!
Lol, sorry if that annoyed you.
So when I said I voted for the Paint Studio, 
I meant that if you read the news, you can click a button that lets you vote for the den you want to be introduced to us!
Eek! I'm so excited for the new den! I can't wait!!!
♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•

Which den do you want to vote for?
♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥


Thank you for reading my stupid little post.
You are officially awesome!
Continue being awesome by reading more of my blog!


*Hooray!*

Sincerely,
                                   RamenNoodleQueen

No comments:

Post a Comment