Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Bahari Besties and Jammie-Grammies!

Hello there jammers! RamenNoodleQueen speaking today... I have discovered new clothing sold in Bahari Bargains! As it says in the title, "Bahari Besties," that actually means that there are more clothing items in the underwater stores that have to do with Vally Day (Valentines Day) OR according to the animals.. The Friendship Festival! What an adorable name for a holiday!


The first item is a Heart Eyepatch..

 
Ooh! This is a very cute item! Only 250 gems, which is a fair price for a fantastic new item. You CAN change the color of it, which I find pretty epic!

The next item is a Heart Necklace!


Also another members-only item, which might upset you non-members out there.. But for the members, you should feel pretty happy about this (I am), because it is a new item to wear that shows as a symbol of friendship! Aww, doesn't it look adorable?



Yes, yes, I know! >o<

Oh, by the way, there are new Valentines Day Jammie-Grammies!
If you don't know what a Jammie-Grammie is, it is the same thing as a Jam-a-Gram! :)

These brand new JGs are so adorable! Oh my goodness, they are perfect for showing your love and affection towards other jammers!

The first one looks like this:

Hey look! Cute little birdies sitting on a tree
C-H-I-R-P-I-N-G!
That's the only thing I could think of there, so sorry! :I
I love the giant sparkly eyes with the light pink background with snow and hearts! Also, what a pretty tree there with tiny little purple flowers!
I love this one! ^o^


Next one looks like this:

How sweet! A penguin hugging an Arctic Wolf! They must be the best of friends... Oh, if only some jammers were like that.. *mumbles*
Anyways, an adorable picture of two arctic buddies, but..
MOVING ON!

The last Jammie-Grammie is a very "hoppy" rabbit!
Get it? Hoppy! Haha, I love puns! They always make me hoppy! *Ahem* Well, here's what it looks like:

So adorbs! ^o^
That rabbit does look very hoppy! It's always fun to frolic in the meadow and sing a happy tune while hearts are flying around you! This one HAS to be my absolute favorite! :3


That is all I have to say for today jammers and I truly apologize for not posting the Rare Item Monday, which was a Rare Pink Purse for non-members, but I am busy with school a lot so blame it on my work, not me! :(


@==~Farewell=Jammers~==@



Thank you for reading my incredibly boring post!
You are officially awesome!
Continue to be awesome by reading the rest of my blog, supporting it in any way possible, sharing it with any friends/family, destroy scammers, and last but not least, JAM ON!



I love you~
           RamenNoodleQueen

No comments:

Post a Comment