Saturday, January 10, 2015

Membership! ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

I have good news everybody!!!
(^・ω・^ )
I am getting membership in one week! :D
Some people: Yay!!!
Other People: WHO CARES.
I care! I have been trying to get membership since forever! People also say that if you get membership people respect you more, and if you have maybe an arctic wolf or an eagle, you get even more respect, and I'm planning to get one of those animals!
Woah.. That paragraph was only 3 sentences! :I
I am just super excited to go on new adventures and have new animals and EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
xD
Well thank you for reading this!
I will start doing some mail time on my YouTube channel so once I post about my membership I will be really grateful if you would  gift me for mail time :)
______________________________________________________


Thanks for reading my boring post!
You are officially awesome.
Continue being awesome by reading the rest of my blog, supporting it, and sharing it with any of your friends/family!

Love you!
~RamenNoodleQueen :)

1 comment:

  1. Eek something was wrong with my writing and there is a weird white highlighting around my words
    PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO FIX IT!

    ReplyDelete