Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Shiny Sewers!




Hello there jammers! It is I, the amazing RamenNoodleQueen!
I have gave up making my name all rainbowy like I used to because it just takes so much work! Ugh..! (¬_¬)
Fantastic News!
We have a new item in stores! This item is called...
The AJ Sewer Cover!   If you like New York or Las Vegas or any large city, why not grab all of these and just craft one like that? BOOM!  The thing I love about this item is that it reminds me of the Alpha known as Graham. Ahh! I need to make an alpha list! Aye aye aye!

Another reason why I adore this item is because it is so adorable!
Heh, did I just say I adore it because it is adorable? That just sounds weird.. Try saying that 10 times fast!
It's so small but cute, which are two characteristics that fit in together! Anyways, back on topic.. The last reason why I love this item is because...
It's non-member!  Woohoo! 
Yes that's right, non-member, and I'm pretty sure you can change the color of it for you members who are also interested in this lovely item.
But woah, kind of expensive for a tiny decoration! 350 gems? Why not something less, like 150 gems?..   *Cough* Welp, that is all I have to say for today jammers!
I hope you enjoyed this, and if you like this item, go ahead and purchase it in the Jam Mart Furniture shop? 
•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.••*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•


Thank you for reading my boring post!
You are officially awesome!
Continue being awesome by reading the rest of my blog, supporting it in any way possible, share it with any friends/family, destroy scammers, and last but not least, JAM ON!


I love you~
                  RamenNoodleQueen

No comments:

Post a Comment