Friday, January 23, 2015

Peck Welcome Guide!

Huzzah! I, RamenNoodleQueen, have found another new thing in Jamaa!
Liza isn't your guide anymore, in fact, your new guide is the adorable and playful rabbit Alpha, Peck! She's full of energy and she has made the guide even more fun! I tried it out myself, and it was loads more fun than traveling on the Blue Heron! Here are some pictures that I hope will turn out good.


As you can see here, Peck has brought loads of jammers to be welcomed by! There's foxes, horses, polar bears, rabbits, and all sorts of animals! They seem nicer than any other jammers, probably because AJHQ made them...

Well I'm not saying you're not nice!
 :(

You follow Peck to meet your new friends, who seem very fun to hang out with.

She tells you tips and tricks about Animal Jam, like customizing your animal or...

...She teaches you how to have emotions, and then everyone else around you starts to use lots of emoticons, too!

And then..Lucky you! You get 1,500 gems from Peck! Much more than Liza gave you..I say that this New Guide is amazing and I'm glad that they changed it, because the Blue Heron was boooring!
I don't think that Peck tells you about the Jamaa history, but if she did, that would be awesome! The Jamaa history is so epic! I loved it, especially the first time I even joined Animal Jam! :D


Why not make an Animal Jam account and see the new guide? Even if you played it, get on a brand new account and try it out if you haven't! I tried it, and you should too! It's amazing, trust me. I'm not lying. It is absolutely PAWSOME!

That is all I have to say today jammers!
Farewell! :)




Thank you for reading my incredibly boring post!
You are officially awesome!
Continue being awesome by reading the rest of my blog, supporting it in any way possible, sharing it with any friends/family, destroy scammers, and last but not least, JAM ON!




I love you~
                                                 RamenNoodleQueen










No comments:

Post a Comment