Thursday, January 8, 2015

Taking Requests!

Hey guys it's me,
RamenNoodleQueen!
I now take requests for me to draw their animal!
Just give me the username, I will look at your current animal, and draw it! This doesn't require buddying , unless you really want me to... 
______________________________________________________
I can draw any animal, but sometimes if I can't draw it it will turn out really bad, but I will try my best! 
Please comment on this post. Tell me your username,
if you want it to be humanized or animal, and I will draw you!
Every time I draw an animal, I will either post it at the sides 
like my other drawings, or post it like this!
______________________________________________________
Please don't judge how I draw, be kind to each other, and be glad that I worked real hard to draw your character!
______________________________________________________
Thank you for reading this! ^.^



You are officially awesome!
Keep being awesome by reading more of my posts!
Sincerely,
RamenNoodleQueen


No comments:

Post a Comment