Monday, January 12, 2015

Fabulous Gem Encrusted Necklace!

Hello there fellow noodles! RamenNoodleQueen speaking!
It took me a while to figure out where the horses hay the Rare Item was sold, until an arctic wolf yelled out in Jamaa Township,
"The rare item Monday is in Epic Wonders ppl!"
Since this is my very first Rare Item Monday post, I want to make this as entertaining as possible. I'm not famous like those other people like snowy claw and what not. ( つ︣﹏╰)
The Rare Item Monday for today is a Rare Gem Encrusted Necklace! Woo, you don't know HOW LONG I have been trying to find this! I'm sure glad that the polite Arctic Wolf screamed it out at the top of his/her lungs! *My ears were bleeding though*

The Rare Gem Encrusted Necklace is sold for about 2,250 gems,
probably because it looks so FABULOUS!
 Get this item while you can, because this item isn't here forever!
Now every Rare Item Monday I am going to give you a copy-pasted picture! (I do tend to copy and paste a lot, if you haven't noticed already).
By the way, have you counted how many times I said Rare?

   
Aww, look at this adorable kitten saying Thank You for taking the time to read this post!


Thank you for reading my extremely boring post!
You are officially awesome!
Continue being awesome by supporting this in any way you can, reading the rest of my blog, and sharing this with any kind of friends/family!






 
I love you~

                            RamenNoodleQueen 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment