Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Vanishing Holidays

Oh phooey! All the Jamaaliday Gift Shop items are leaving the Diamond Shop! I didn't even get to buy any of those things! 
Well, at least we still have 9 days to buy them!
That's right, jammers! Since the Jamaalidays ended, all the pretty den decorations are vanishing  from the stores.
Pssh, well at least you can thank me for giving you a list of the vanishing items, am I right?
This is the list:
Gingerbread House (Non-member den decoration)
Frozen Pond (Non-member den decoration)
You know what, all of the items on this list are den decoration AND available to all jammers, now how about that?
Snowflake Rug
Fireplace (I love this one)
Snow Angel
Patch of Lollipops
Snowman Family
Peppermint Pathway
Winter Window
And last but not least we have a lovely (Teeny-tiny) ice phantom statue!
*HOORAY*
Also in the Diamond Shop there is a Gingerbread House which is different from the den decoration, it is an actual den that has a CLEARANCE.
Be sure to get this den, and I'm speaking to the members here!
(They have a nice chocolate pond!)
One more thing before you go?
Go to the den shop in Coral Canyons, there is a Snow Fort den for members, (They get all the good stuff). This den is pretty epic and I'm sure you'll like it!
That's all I have to say today, noodles!
I love you guys so much!


Thank you for reading my super boring post!
You are officially awesome!
Continue being awesome by reading the rest of my blog, supporting it in any way you can, share this with any kind of friends/family, destroy scammers, and JAM ON!

Happy LATE New Year!
I love you~
                               RamenNoodleQueen

I also said every Rare Item Monday I would copy and paste, but since it isn't Monday, I'm gonna copy and paste anyways to make you feel good :)

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░██████▀░░░░▀▀██████▀
◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈ 
░█░░░█░█░▄▀░█▀▀░░░░▀█▀░█░█░█░▄▀▀░
░█░░░█░█▀░░░█▀░░▄▄░░█░░█▀█░█░░▀▄░
░█▄▄░█░█░▀▄░█▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█░█░▄▄▀░
◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈☻◈
Yay bye peoples! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment