Saturday, January 17, 2015

Rainbow Scales + Special Friend!

Salutations, friends!
Have you checked in Bahari Bargains lately? Because I heard there was a new item there... It IS very pretty indeed!  Well, look at the title again! Rainbow Scales!!!    Joy! I love Rainbows, and I love scales!

RSC 1
Hmm...  Come to think of it, that kind of reminds me of the marvelous RAINBOW FISH    <-- It makes me so mad that it won't fit in a whole entire rainbow...        Anyhoo, lets get back on the topic, shall we?
The rainbow scales is a member only clothing item, and it used to be sold in Bahari Bargains. That's pretty cool, a returning item!
It is sold for 650 gems, and that's fantastic for such a beautiful item!
The Rainbow Scales are not just for penguins, I guess AJHQ decided that it was the best choice to sample it out..
I want to get a dolphin and get the one that looks the MOST like a rainbow, (Changing its color) and go around saying,
"I'm the rainbow fish!"
I bet people would come up to me and say, "Can I have one of your scales?"
Gee, that would be hilarious!  And let us look at the most rainbow type of all the scales! :3
Hooray! I love this item so much!
I recommend buying it, because it is so wonderful!
________________________________________
 
We have a special friend announcement!
(Can you guess who it is?)
It's my wonderful friend, Pokekrafter!
She is a friend on Animal Jam, but I adore her so much! She compliments good on my drawings, and I love to hang out with her! Although, it's not the same then it was before... I don't really get to spend time with her, because she's busy with other Animal Jam things.
BUT...
I promised her I would make her the person of the month! And yes, I pick out the person of the month whenever I want, so don't judge me! Pokekrafter mostly uses her Arctic Wolf when creating videos, but I've seen her on her eagle and other animals. When I used to hang out with her a lot, she used her otter ALL the time!
I loved her otter...
 It was so adorable, that I made my seal look (not exactly) like her!
That is really how much I care for her, and I really would like her as a friend in real life... Although I can't because she probably lives somewhere FAAAR FAR away. :(
  
Hehe, this is just a random picture I found.
Otters are so adorable, and they DON'T really dance like this in Animal Jam, but it's the only dancing otter I could find..

Well, Pokekrafter is a GREAT friend, and if you look at the drawing that says Pokekrafter,(which is somewhere on this page or so...) and you will see her Arctic Wolf!
Beautiful, isn't it?
PRAISE HER
CROWD HER
LOVE HER!!

Yipee!
That is all I have to say jammers, so...
Farewell, friends! 


Thank you for reading my extremely boring post.
You are officially awesome!
Continue being awesome by reading the rest of my blog, share it with any friends/family, support it in any way possible, destroy scammers, and last but not least, JAM ON!




I love you~
                                                  RamenNoodleQueen 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment