Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Heart Glasses!

Salutations, jammers! RamenNoodleQueen speaking! Today I have discovered a returning item in the Jam Mart Clothing store! This (not so new) item is for members only, but I know you non-members out there still have other cool stuff! :)
For the members, you can change the color of these wonderful glasses, which are only sold for 150 gems! Now THAT'S what I call a good deal!

These glasses are absolutely stunning! Wouldn't you hit someone with these? Hehe... Not really hurt them but the other people might know what I mean.. XD
Anyhoo, these fantastic glasses will make you look like a pop-star, as long as you add a little bling to it, you'll look like Lady Ga-Ga or Miley Cyrus! 
(I want to be Lady Ga-Ga)
I don't have much time to say anything else, so farewell my lovely jammers!
(By the way I will stop doing the small text at the end like I normally do because it's too much work for me! :I )


Thank goodness I found something to make me look all sparkly! ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment