Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Guide to Trading ◕‿◕

Hey jammers! It's me, RamenNoodleQueen! Today I am going to give you some tips and tricks of how to be good at trading!
______________________________________________________
Capture78spikeOne thing you have to do is trade fair! Like, if someone has a rare long spike collar, you trade fair for it! Rare Long Spikes are really popular, everyone begs for them or wants to be traded them, so lots of people want them. 
_______________________________________
This picture shows a long non-rare Spike Collar                                                             
______________________________________________________
DO NOT TRADE A PLUSHIE FOR A SPIKE COLLAR!!!
Your trade will automatically be declined, because that's not worth it! Rare Spike Collars are loved by many jammers, and you can't just trade unfairly! 
You have to trade fair, like if that is a non rare collar, you can trade betas, possibly a rare (Like a rare fox hat or a rare headdress), but do not scam it! If you scam once in the game, that's bad for you, because someone can report you, and that's the end! 
______________________________________________________
If you want to get trades, yell out...
Trade me fairly! Trade me! Trade me I accept all trades! 
These are good examples to get people to trade you. If you say trade me fairly, make sure you have good stuff on trade that people would actually want.
______________________________________________________
If you just say trade me, people may not trade fairly. If you have a rare fox hat, they might try to trade a necklace for it, and that is not fair.
______________________________________________________
If you say you accept all trades, you put stuff that you really want to get rid of. For example, someone might put bunny hats on trade, toys/plushies, necklaces, etc... Once you say you accept all trades, when someone trades you, whether it's fair or not, you accept.
No one likes a liar!
______________________________________________________
Go to trading parties!
People can host trading parties at their dens, or sometimes if you click on the parties button, there might be a trading party going on, so you can go to it. 
Get people's attention by doing a noticeable action, you can sit,
hop, play, dance, and I wouldn't recommend sleeping. If you sleep while saying trade me, I don't know what I should do.
______________________________________________________
DO NOT SCAM!!!
Seriously guys, scamming is bad. People hate scammers, you get reported, or even worse...
You might get suspended from Animal Jam temporarily or permanently! That means your account is not allowed on Animal Jam for a certain amount of time or forever! Trust me, being suspended isn't fun. 
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ <--- This is how I felt when I got suspended...
__________________________________________________
                            I hope this helped you!!!
Now, go out there and trade like there's no tomorrow!
٩(⁎❛ᴗ❛⁎)۶ <Yay)


No comments:

Post a Comment