Wednesday, January 14, 2015

End of Holiday Shopping Spree!

As I have said in my earlier posts, the Jamaalidays have ended, and now all the holiday clothing pieces and den furniture are leaving stores! I dare you jammers to buy at least some of these items that I am about to put on the list. These items are leaving stores TODAY.

I made a draft about the Lit Animal Topiary, but I never got it posted... So, here are the items that are vanishing from the shops!

Lit Animal Topiary, sold in the Treetop Gardens. (Sarepia Forest)
Jamaaliday Scarf and Jamaaliday Earmuffs, sold in the Shiveer Shoppe. (Mt. Shiveer)
Marshmallow Snowman (Jam Mart Furniture)
Sleigh Runaway (Jam Mart Furniture)
Giant Gift Pile (Jam Mart Furniture)
I WILL PUT A * AT THE END OF THE ITEMS TO SHOW THAT THEY ARE SOLD IN JAM MART FURNITURE.
Phantom Snow Tree*
Winter Mailbox*
Jamaaliday Planter*
Winter Log Bench*
Winter Fire Pit Table*
Winter Fire Pit*
Jamaaliday Bird Feeder*
Jamaaliday Window*
Jamaaliday Street Light*
Paw Ornament*
Spiral Ornament*
Popcorn Strand*
Jamaaliday Light Strands*
Poinsettia Garland*
Jamaaliday Stocking Ornament*
Candy Cane Ornament*
Lit Wire Reindeer*
Snowman*

Giant Candy Cane*
Paw Candy*

REINDEER POOP*
Candle Ornament*
Jamaaliday Lights*
Round Ornament*
Epic Jamaaliday Tree*

That was the WHOLE entire list!

That really stressed me out, I better take a break!
Whoo!
Another item that is leaving stores TODAY is the Salon Station*, not very Christmas like, but a cool den item (For members!)

That is all I have to say!
Farewell, Jammers! :3


Thank you for reading my post!
You are officially awesome!
Continue being awesome by reading the rest of my blog, supporting it in any way, sharing it with friends/family, destroy scammers, and last but not least, JAM ON!


I love you~
                          RamenNoodleQueen


No comments:

Post a Comment