Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Scammer Police!




Hello there jammers! If you have noticed, I really dislike the scamming going on ALL around Jamaa! It ruins the fun for other people, and that's just cheating to get rares! If you are a scammer, you need to stop! Just... stop. Scamming is a serious problem in Animal Jam, and it's not fun to deal with.

I have come up with a name for the scammer watch (I just made the name right now)
                                  The Scammer Police!           

I know, I know, pretty easy name to think of..
 I literally just remember my mom watching this "Fashion Police" or whatever show, and I'm all like:
OH I SHOULD CHANGE THAT NAME TO SCAMMER POLICE. GENIUS PERSON HOORAY! >_<

If you would like to join my group, comment a request, tell me your username, or just buddy me! It would be best for you to tell your username and I will buddy you, so if you try to buddy me I won't ignore the request.  My username is RamenNoodleQueen, by the way! ^_^ Comment the scammer's username below, and I will look that name up, take a snapshot of the person, and post a picture on here! If you see a scammer, immediately report and block them!



Why wait? JOIN THE GROUP TODAY!


 Thank you for reading my extremely boring post!
You are officially awesome!
Continue being awesome by reporting scammers, supporting my blog in any way, reading the rest of my blog, and sharing it with any friends/family!




I love you~

                                                    RamenNoodleQueen 

No comments:

Post a Comment