Monday, January 12, 2015

Firefly Necklace!

Hello there fellow noodles! It is RamenNoodleQueen speaking, and since I am in school at the moment, I do NOT have time to make my name rainbow like I usually do..
BUT...
 I have found a new clothing item! This certain item is not sold in the Jam Mart Clothing Shop, but instead sold at what is known as the Member shop!
Did you guess it? It's Epic Wonders!
The newest item today is the Firefly Necklace, and apparently it is not sold to non-members, which is pretty upsetting but... It's the member store, you know? :(
The Firefly Necklace is a dark green bottle with lighter green firefly lights inside of it. It is sold for about 1,500 gems, so members if you would like to purchase it, save your gems! 
I really have to do my math project, and I have nothing more to say about this unique item, so farewell, friends!



Hooray! Thank you for reading my post!
You are officially awesome!
Continue being awesome by  reading the rest of my blog, supporting me in any way (Like comment and share this with friends/family, destroying SCAMMERS.)

I love you~
            -RamenNoodleQueen

No comments:

Post a Comment