Sunday, January 25, 2015

SO SO SORRY!

Hello jammers! I am so so sorry that I haven't been posting in a while..Just enjoying me membership.. So uh-maybe I will post a LOT later, but I just want to savor the moment of having a membership..I was really excited when I got it, because I have been waiting a whoppin' 3 years for it! So yeah..SO SO SORRY..! I'm just busy with either Animal Jam.com or Worlize.com, so I apologize...

















I like pie, do you?
Yeah, pie is pretty tasty..
I love apple pie
and beef pot pie
OH don't forget chicken pot pie!
owo What does this haave to do with anything
I have no idea
Do you have an idea?
Cuz I don't!

Sorry if I don't post much..but why are you still reading this?
Wow you think this is interesting?
ooh wait wait did you know...
Cockroaches have teeth in their stomachs?
True.true. but why are you STILL reading this?
How can you even see what this says?
Woah, you must have super-vision powers..

Either that or you zoomed in on whatever device you're on...
HMM
Well I have to go..
SEE YOU PEOPLE
Oh, by the way..

RANGAHANGATETEMONGOYSKIPPYDADAPOCALYSPEYOHMYWAFLESWHATDIDUJUSTSAYANDAREYOUSTILLREADINGTHISWELLWOWOKAYIMGOINGTOGONOWSOBYE!!! :)

See you...










STILL READING?

No comments:

Post a Comment