Monday, January 12, 2015

Underwater Clothing Items Going Away!

Hello guys it is RamenNoodleQueen!
I have some important news here! 
Have you checked in Bahari Bargains? (The shop in Bahari Bay, or the underwater clothing shop). If you haven't, there are items leaving the store! The Jamaaliday Necklace, which is for members, is basically a necklace with Jamaaliday lights on it.
The other items are...
The candy cane crown, which is a non-member clothing item that looks RIDICULOUS on seals.. Lots of non members like me buy it because there are hardly any clothing items in the underwater shop for non members... This item is red and white because it is candy cane, and it is huge and lots of boys wear it.
The last item that is leaving stores is yet another non-member item, and that item I believe is the candy cane tiara, looks good on seals like me :3, and they can be found in the underwater adventure treasure chests. This item is pink and white with purple candy pearls (Just what girls probably like xD)


That is all I have to say for today guys! I wrote this in school so...
I'm pretty busy!!


Thank you for reading my random post!
You are officially awesome!
Continue being awesome by reading the rest of my blog and sharing this with your friends/family!


I love you~
              -RamenNoodleQueen

No comments:

Post a Comment